Hello, Howdy, Hola!
LOVE CORN is on a mission to become the “feel good” salty snack swap to chips, crackers and pretzels that everyone loves.
If you are excited to join a challenger brand where you can make a difference & be part of the founding team then LOVE CORN is for you!
LOVE CORN is building a National Brand Ambassador program and with recent launches at Whole Foods and Shop Rites in the New Jersey area we are looking for a driven, reliable, good vibes Brand Ambassador to activate the brand through field sales, merchandising, demos and events.
Brand Ambassadors will be compensated at a rate of $25/hour plus mileage and free snacks!
LOVE CORN’s delicious crunchy corn kernels are made with simple ingredients & bold flavors, and the perfect snack for on-the-go, lunch boxes, as a crunchy topper or with a beverage. We tick all the boxes... plant-based, vegan, Non-GMO, gluten-free & sugar-free!
Learn more about our mission at lovecorn.com
You will be the face of LOVE CORN brand in the North Jersey market with a goal of spreading the LOVE, one bag at a time, through brand building & driving sales at store level
- In-store Demos -> Drive Customer Trial: Samples to Smiles! Support our key retail partners through in-store demos on Saturdays/Sundays - Approximately 2-4 demos per week
- Store Ownership & Relationship Building: Be responsible for approx. 30 stores building relationships with managers, store employees and customers; track sales data for each store.
- Store Visits & Merchandising: 15+ store visits per week; ensure all locations are stocked w/inventory and meet merchandising standards. Execution of shipper & rack programs
- Upsell Secondary Placements: build strong relationship at store to maximize shelf position and secure secondary placements - end caps, shippers, racks,, clip strips etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Hard-working, self-motivated and a go getter attitude
- Great communicator
- Strong relationship builder
- Ability to demo in store weekends (Sat./Sun.) and store visits throughout week
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. at a time and stand for up to 6 hours at a time
- Good driving record and daily access to a reliable vehicle
- Reports to the Northeast Territory Manager
- Compensation is $25/hour plus mileage reimbursement per our policy
- This is a 1099 part-time contract position
- There is a clear path towards full-time employment for strong performers