LOVE CORN is the fastest growing new snack brand based in New Jersey with distribution of 10,000+ stores across the UK and US.
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Planner who loves LOGISTICS planning and checklists. The candidate should be: excited to learn, positive ‘can do’ attitude, enjoys wearing a lot of hats.
If you’re looking to join a company where you can make a difference and be part of a fast-paced team then LOVE CORN is the place for you! This role will report directly to the Director of Operations and be responsible for logistics, inventory and warehouse management.
- FREIGHT: Responsible for all inbound and outbound freight, including customer routing compliance
- SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT: Manage relationship with CH Robinson, other freight brokers
- REPORTING & KPI’s: Daily tracking of all shipments, daily reports and weekly KPI’s
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Troubleshoot with Sales and Finance any issues
INVENTORY & WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- S&OP PLANNING: Work across functions on monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- TRACK INVENTORY: Track all raw materials & finished goods across 3 warehouse locations
- PRODUCTION PLANNING: Own availability of raw material to support production requirements
- SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIPS: Co-manage supplier relationships and track supplier performance metrics
- INVENTORY AGING: track, present findings, anticipate and troubleshoot
- DATA INTEGRITY: Collaborate with Accounting on inventory reconciliations, adjustments, monthly inventory closes, cashflow planning
- E-COMMERCE: ensure Amazon and Shopify store inventory always in stock; plan kitting of variety packs
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar supply chain role
- Strong excel skills and understanding of inventory management & planning tools
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through
- You LOVE LIFE, you CARE, are CURIOUS and have COMMON SENSE :)